Please be advised that the following terms and conditions apply to your booking with us.
- We are domiciled in the Johannesburg, which is in the Republic of South Africa.
- All clients are required to pay for all services in full, before the service can be provided.
- A deposit of 50% of the total fee is required to secure your booking. We cannot guarantee your booking until such time as the deposit is paid and we have received your proof of payment.
- Any confirmed booking cancelled more than 14 days in advance will be refunded in full.
- All refunds on bookings canceled in terms of the cancellation policy will be processed within three working days of the cancellation being received. Payment may take a few days longer depending on your credit card company and/or your bank. This part of the refund process is out of our control.
- Any booking not canceled more than 14 days in advance will be charged in full. You will forfeit your deposit and we reserve the right to charge the remaining fee.
- Any bookings made within 14 days are by definition non-refundable and we reserve the right to charge you in full for these bookings at any time after you have made the booking.
- All guests agree to abide by the house rules. We reserve the right to evict any clients not abiding by these rules.
- No illegal activity will be tolerated.
- We do not charge a breakage deposit and we are prepared to accept that most breakages are genuine accidents. We reserve the right to charge for any damages that are the result of malicious or grossly negligent actions. Large scale damages to fixtures and fittings will be charged for.
- The swimming pool is used strictly at your own risk.
- The swimming pool is closed during the winter months.
- We are a responsible corporate citizen and all laws of the Republic of South Africa as well as by-laws of the City of Johannesburg and all other legitimate laws and regulations will be enforced.
- Please feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail: +27-83-451-9225 firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our handy contact form to make an enquiry.
- We undertake to keep your information private in so far as we can (subject to lawful requests from law enforcement and judicial authorities).
- We recognise your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information you may share with us (such as name, address and telephone number).
- Our web page may make use of ‘cookies’ so that we can better serve you when you return to our site.
Priscilla's Services is owned and managed by Pricilla's Services (Pty) Ltd